My Research



Theoretical physics research at Arizona State University
My doctoral research is in theoretical cosmology. I work on problems related to nonsingular black holes, wormholes, and spacetimes; cosmological expansion; black holes as dark matter; and theological connections to physics.


Theoretical physics research at California State University, Los Angeles
My Master's thesis was on the subject of tests of general relativity and quantum gravity-motivated modified theories of gravity using quasi-normal modes of black holes. This work was supported by the MORE/RISE program, of which I was a fellow. I was also a member of the APS Bridge Program.



Theoretical physics research at CERN
I was a recipient of the National Science Foundation IRES award, which supported my summer research at CERN. During this time, I worked on the ATLAS team's search for dark photons. I studied the role of dark photons in potential models of dark matter, worked with Monte Carlo methods for event generators in particle physics, as well as attended the CERN summer school lectures on various topics in theoretical and experimental physics. 




Neuroscience research at UCLA
As a member of the Amgen Scholars program, I conducted summer research at UCLA. I worked in Dr. Michael S. Levine's lab at the UCLA Semel Institute, where I was involved in a project focused on altered synaptic transmission in Huntington's Disease. My role involved statistical analysis of data collected during experiments.


Neuroscience research at UC Riverside
I was a member of UCR's MSRIP program, during which I conducted summer research related to neuroscience. This work was done in Dr. Ted Garland Jr's lab, where I studied the neurobiology of mice selectively bred for high voluntary wheel running.